Director, Vro Business Continuity
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Communicate and work closely with all development groups including Marketing, Product Development, R&D and Design.
- Provide detailed component timelines including all package development tasks and manage them.
- Work with Package Operations to generate outlines efficiently and process artwork correctly and effectively.
- Work with GBSC and GSR to manage specific project development and provide detail analysis on risk when required.
- Build and cultivate relationships with Global Manufacturing and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Establish workload priorities to ensure all projects are managed within expected due dates.
-Lead global projects in cross functional teams to execute business continuity opportunities and deliver on set annual targets for assigned projects
-Engage the package testing lab and material science team to develop and implement package test plans for all projects.
-Develop package specifications and validate that technical drawings clearly identify all aspects required to define the package.
-Provide comprehensive feasibility of each concept or package that defines function, manufacturability, component cost, tooling estimates, preliminary development lead time, risk and global consistency
-Develop successful collaboration with key stakeholders outside engineering, in order to appropriately inform, influence, and execute on projects. Key stakeholders include brand marketing leadership, internal plant teams, QA, Procurement, Packaging up to VP level
-Ensure component production and filling/assembly are operating efficiently at optimal rate of production
-Ensure all projects are completed and meet the intended design, quality, cost, risk, sustainability, functionality, regulatory and manufacturability objectives and "is it Estee Lauder"
-Build value analysis into every new development (regionalization, dual source, etc..) ensuring the construction and design provides the most cost effective way to achieve design criteria but also provide the best function and quality.
-Search new applicable technologies both within and outside our industry in order to continuously evaluate best practice and support product innovation
- Comprehensive knowledge of materials used in the construction and manufacturing of primary, secondary and tertiary packaging including knowledge of decorating techniques and materials used on primary, secondary and tertiary packaging.
- Comprehensive knowledge of test methods used to validate component/package performance
- Preferred Degree: Mechanical / Package/ Industrial/ Chemical Eng.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.