Distribution Center E-Commerce Operations Manager
Country : USA
State : Ohio
County : Franklin County
Town : Columbus
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are currently searching for a Distribution Center E-Commerce Operations Manager to join our Columbus team. As an Operations Manager , we want you to bring your leadership, talents and experience to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. We believe that our success is based primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members to bring the Beauty world to our customers.
- Assisting Director of Distribution with budget preparation and maintaining efficient cost control by operating within the operational budget set for the distribution center.
- Oversees the planning and coordination of e-commerce operations across 3 distribution centers.
- Leads, develops and motivates people and teams, and collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure all e-commerce activities are well planned and executed effectively.
- 3 -5 year experience in Operations Management
- Knowledge of e-commerce operations, meeting planning, and policy and procedures and project management
- Proficient in excel, power point, and word
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated work experience in project and task management proficiency with the ability to prioritize and execute accordingly.
- Builds Collaborative/Organizational Relationships
- Focus on Customers - Passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Engage and Inspire: High energy with a strong sense of urgency
- Organizational Influencer
- Process/Quality Improvement
- Drives Organization success/results
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn
- Financial/Quantitative Acumen
- Develop/enhance talent
- Business acumen
- Earn Trust and build a strong team
- Enthusiasm for the beauty industry and its products. Strong desire to provide the best communication and education possible for the stores.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.