Distribution Center Loss Prevention Investigator
Country : USA
State : Arizona
County : Maricopa County
Town : Phoenix
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Manage the internal theft program in a market of high-volume retail store locations.
- Identify potential acts of internal dishonesty through exception reporting, behavior observation and internal referrals.
- Thoroughly build and document cases to support findings and resolution.
- Interview associates in accordance to Wicklander-Zulawski (WZ) and company's best practices.
- Utilize exception reports, surveillance, and employee tips to generate cases.
- Work with outside agencies such as police, courts and legal to bring cases to resolution.
- Teach fact finding/investigation techniques to LP Associates.
- Partner with District/Store Management to build LP awareness.
- Utilize market resources to build cases.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- College degree in Criminal Justice preferred.
- 3 years of Loss Prevention investigative experience with a focus on internal dishonesty.
- Familiarity with progressive Loss Prevention and Shrink reduction strategies.
- The proven ability to partner with District/Store Management to decrease shrink.
- Formalized interview/interrogation training (WZ a plus).
- Multi-store investigation experience preferred.
We embrace the unknown at Homesense-and support each other along the way. Every day is a new adventure, a fresh chance to reinvent retail. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover
Different. In fact, that's what it's like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Loss Prevention, Investigation, Distribution, Criminal Investigator, Security, Legal, Operations, Retail