Distribution Center Operations Supervisor
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Bexar County
Town : San Antonio
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Meet or exceed volume and department productivity goals. Review and analyze KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) reports in a timely manner to ensure meaningful data is reported both internally and externally.
- Ensure safe, efficient warehouse facility operations by advocating safety training & accident preparedness
- Have the ability to analyze and make staffing adjustments to respond to work flow
- Adhere to proper work methods and safety & union standards
- Regulates the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center to avoid delays and maintains the highest possible efficiency.
- Develops and motivates warehouse associates, resolves associate relations issues and provides a positive working atmosphere. Conducts performance appraisals and monitors progress of associates.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across all levels of departments in order to implement strategic solutions
- Foster and reinforce a positive, collaborative environment that respects and values diversity
Distribution Center Supervisor
If you're experienced in moving goods and moving people - a true team leader who can motivate and inspire people to reach their maximum potential, TJX would like you to join our Distribution Leadership team.
Ideal candidates will have a variety of diverse leadership experiences. You may be a new college graduate or just transitioning from the military. You may have a more traditional background in distribution or manufacturing, or maybe your leadership skills have been gained working in the restaurant or retail industries. Come utilized your leadership and operational talents and be part of a collaborative team focused on executing business goals and objectives.
TJX offers tremendous growth potential in our expansive distribution network, exceptional benefits, and an excellent relocation package for qualified candidates.
- Strong reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies & procedures clearly
- Strong computer skills, including WMS & MS Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with business partners, Associates, union representatives and management
- Must have flexibility to support multiple shifts
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio
Distribution, Operations Manager, Manager, Warehouse, Operations, Management, Manufacturing