Distribution Center Supervisor
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Worcester County
Town : Worcester
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Meet or exceed volume and department productivity goals. Review and analyze KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) reports in a timely manner to ensure meaningful data is reported both internally and externally.
- Ensure safe, efficient warehouse facility operations by advocating safety training & accident preparedness
- Have the ability to analyze and make staffing adjustments to respond to work flow
- Adhere to proper work methods and safety & union standards
- Regulates the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center to avoid delays and maintains the highest possible efficiency.
- Develops and motivates warehouse associates, resolves associate relations issues and provides a positive working atmosphere. Conducts performance appraisals and monitors progress of associates.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across all levels of departments in order to implement strategic solutions
- Foster and reinforce a positive, collaborative environment that respects and values diversity
- Strong reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies & procedures clearly
- Strong computer skills, including WMS & MS Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with business partners, Associates, union representatives and management
- Must have flexibility to support multiple shifts
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Worcester
Distribution, Manager, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Warehouse, Management, Operations, Retail, Fashion, Manufacturing