Distribution Center Supervisor
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Bexar County
Town : San Antonio
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Develops and motivate associates and ensures morale is at a high level while maintaining company culture
- Builds effective relationships with business partners, i.e. counterparts, peers, Management, Union, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, and Transportation.
- Effectively communicates with associates, counterparts, peers, and management to provide for a more efficient operation.
- Ensures that area meets all requirements for Safety and Housekeeping.
- Ensures constant improvement by reviewing practices, methods and processes. Make recommendations on any opportunities to improve.
- 4-6 years of experience
- High School graduate, College preferred or equivalent work experience
- Communication, coaching and development, strong math and PC skills
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
- Must be available to support multiple shifts Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio
Distribution, Manager, Housekeeping, Loss Prevention, Management, Operations, Hospitality, Retail, Security