Distribution Center Supervisor
Country : USA
State : Ohio
County : Trumbull County
Town : Lordstown
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Maintain company culture, empower associates, and ensure morale is high.
- Establish business relationships with key partners, i.e. counterparts, peers, facility management, union, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, and Transportation.
- Optimally communicates with associates, counterparts, peers, and management to provide for a more efficient operation.
- Ensure that area meets all requirements for Safety and Housekeeping.
- Ensure constant improvement by reviewing practices, methods and processes. Make recommendations on any opportunities to improve.
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience. College degree is preferred but not required.
- Communication, coaching, and development.
- Strong math and PC skills.
- Proven track record of motivating teams and resolving conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
- Must be available to support multiple shifts
Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland