Distribution Supervisor (Day Shift)
Country : USA
State : Pennsylvania
County : Bucks County
Town : Bristol
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Estee Lauder Companies is looking for an operations professional to lead in its Pennsylvania Distribution Center (PADC). The PADC is ELC's distribution hub shipping across the globe. As a front-line leader, you will have an opportunity to develop the talents and capabilities of a dynamic team of 15-20 order and material handlers to meet and exceed corporate and personal goals. We are seeking leaders that are passionate about energizing and enabling their team to drive success in safety, quality and productivity. Excellent opportunity to be a part of our warehouse execution software transformation, leading and delivering change across the supply chain. Our front line leaders also have the opportunity for personal and professional development opportunities across the supply chain to take their career to the next level.
- 25% - Manage the assigned non-exempt workforce with a focus on achieving daily productivity and accuracy standards ensuring positive employee relations.
- 20% - Responsible for the processing of orders to meet or exceed monthly sales budgets.
- 15% - Conduct and lead team meetings.
- 10% - Accountable for picking and shipping accuracy.
- 10% - Responsible for inventory and warehousing of finished goods.
- 10% - Engage in LEAN and continuous improvement projects.
- 5% - Responsible for staging shipments in accordance with Company policies as well as State, Federal and International regulations.
- 5% - Accountable for maintenance and accuracy of data on computerized distribution systems (WMS, IPTI, SAP).
- Strong execution, proactively seeking ways to improve personal and organizational effectiveness
- Agility, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Builds collaborative relationships, providing clarity to team members and their role in achieving goals
- Think strategically, taking a broad view of the environment and planning for the future
- Embraces and initiates change, challenging their environment and proactively seeking out process improvements