District Asset Protection Manager, Victoria's Secret (Las Vegas)
Country : USA
State : Nevada
County : Clark County
Town : Las Vegas
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Identify and apprehend shoplifters in strict accordance with L Brand's Shoplifting Apprehension Policies and Procedures
- Investigate and resolve cases related to external theft and ORC activity
- Identify and apprehend individuals involved in shoplifting and Organized Retail Crime
- Develop strategies and tactical plans to resolve theft and fraud
- Build and maintain effective relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement partners, Mall Security departments and AP partners from other retailers
- Effectively utilize all investigative tools (Retail 20/20 and other data analytics, cameras, etc.) to identify theft trends
- Ensure proper preparation, maintenance and retention of all reports, evidence, files and records in accordance with company guidelines and local jurisdiction
- Partner with Law Enforcement and Mall Security to facilitate the apprehension , arrest and prosecution of individuals involved in shoplifting and Organized Retail Crime
- Testify in criminal proceedings when required
- Prepare and submit cases per company guidelines
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with store management to address asset protection issues
- Partner with and educate store leadership teams and sales associates on external theft awareness and prevention.
- Participate in law enforcement networking meetings; including attendance at ORCA meetings within the assigned area(s)
- Effectively manage scheduling, daily responsibilities and payroll for Asset Protection Investigators
- Develop Asset Protection Investigators in their role
- Approve all concluded investigations by Asset Protection Investigators
- Help ensure a safe environment for associates and customers
- Two to four years of Asset Protection experience with one year spent in a supervisory and investigative capacity, preferably at a district level.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Advanced level of administrative and technical knowledge in Retail Asset Protection
- Advanced knowledge and technical expertise in external shortage controls, security systems technology(CCTV/ECCTV systems), and other theft resolution resources
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal ramifications and procedures in the local market
- Effective communications skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Highly efficient organization and planning skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.