Country : USA
State : California
County : Riverside County
Town : Palm Springs
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Direct the efforts of 30 to 60 exempt and 300 to 600 non-exempt Team Members.
- Recruit, Hire, and Develop Store Management.
- Solve Operational, Human Resources and Merchandising issues in a timely manner.
- Drive sales, company initiatives, and company culture throughout the district.
- Work closely with Loss Prevention to decrease shrink and increase loss awareness.
- Manage a budget to best service the needs of the district.
- Five plus years experience in a multi-store capacity, managing a volume of 75 million plus in sales. (softlines experience preferred).
- A strong knowledge of retail Operations, Merchandising and Human resources.
- The proven ability to motivate and develop Associates at all levels.
- A degree in Business, Management or a comparable discipline preferred.We're reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find that's going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look amazing.
Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that's what it's like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Springs