District Manager- Cosmoprof
Country : USA
State : South Carolina
County : Richland County
Town : Columbia
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are looking for enthusiastic, driven, and team-oriented leaders to maximize our sales and profitability as well as connect our customers with the beauty world and our quality beauty products. Our organized and goal-oriented District Leaders drive sales and profit growth by leading a team that enables associates to put the Customers first in our Stores. District Leaders also hire and develop a proactive team that is accountable and delivers a shopping environment that meets or exceeds customer expectations, also ensuring effective execution of Company merchandising and operational plans, and achieving sales and profit objectives. Leaders are expected to manage expenses to meet or exceed profit objective and direct all the assigned activities of a designated District, averaging 20 plus Stores. District Leaders are accountable for P/L performance of their assigned District.
- Provides direction regarding all activities of the district's store operations and personnel in the use of company policies and procedures to achieve maximum sales and profits within the district
- Promotes excellent leadership by ensuring on-going touch-base talks, providing continuous training, and offering professional and constructive feedback and coaching to aid in the advancement and success of Store Managers
- Acts as a reliable and effective communication link among stores, management, and corporate personnel to efficiently and effectively disseminate needed information, displaying and supporting our "Culture of Can Do"
- Develops and maintains recruitment, hiring, training, motivation, and discipline programs of strong Store Managers and staff to drive excellent store operations and builds and maintains a talent pool of future leaders
- Analyzes Profit & Loss Reports, controls expenses, and processes monthly and other reports as required.
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals and ability to effectively communicate operational initiatives to staff
- Strong and dependable work ethic, with a drive to enhance sales, continuously learn and develop in career and aide in the advancement of others
- Ability to be decisive, professional. and have integrity during conflict/resolution and decision-making process
- Continuously welcome new ideas and approaches in order to ensure continuous improvement and an innovative environment
- Willingness and ability to travel in order to visit stores, attend national sales meetings, beauty shows, and sales operations meetings.
- Possess a valid driver license and appropriate vehicle insurance
- Holding a license in cosmetology is desirable but not required
Work where we treat you and our customers as a priority--
- Competitive wage, bonus program, and other incentives
- Comprehensive training program
- Excellent benefits including insurance, 401(k), and paid time off
- Employee discount
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
- On-going product knowledge programs and customer experience coaching
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.