District Manager- Cosmoprof
Country : USA
State : Illinois
County : Sangamon County
Town : Springfield
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a District Manager, you will lead a team of Store Managers in the Illinois/Missouri territory. Our store teams are made up of dynamic environment dedicated to servicing customers in the beauty industry. We believe that our success is based primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members, dedicated to providing our customers with the product knowledge and education needed to enhance their own success in the Beauty World.
- Cultivates and implements strategies for hiring, training, development and succession planning while leading a team of Store Managers to uphold Company Culture and Values.
- Promotes excellent leadership by ensuring on-going touch-base talks, providing continuous training, and offering professional and constructive feedback and coaching to aid in the advancement and success of Store Managers
- Effectively oversees the district's operations through analyzing Profit & Loss reports, controlling expenses, processing required reports and devising concepts for increasing sales.
- Provides direction regarding all activities of the district's store operations and personnel in the use of company policies and procedures to achieve maximum sales and profits within the district.
- Demonstrates the highest level of leadership and ethical standards while acting as a reliable and effective communication link among stores, management, and corporate personnel to efficiently and effectively disseminate needed information, displaying and supporting our "Culture of Can Do".
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals and ability to effectively communicate operational initiatives to staff.
- Strong and dependable work ethic, with a drive to enhance sales, continuously learn and develop in career and aide in the advancement of others.
- Ability to be decisive, professional and have integrity during conflict/resolution and decision-making process.
- Continuously welcome new ideas and approaches in order to ensure continuous improvement and an innovative environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel in order to visit stores, attend national sales meetings, beauty shows, and sales operations meetings.
- Possess a valid driver license and appropriate vehicle insurance.
- Holding a license in cosmetology is desirable but not required
Work where we treat you and our customers as a priority:
- Competitive wage and bonus incentives
- Comprehensive training program
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, store discount, sample products, 401(k), and paid time off
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
- On-going product knowledge programs and customer experience coaching
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us."