District Manager, Department Store Retail
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Coos County
Town : Remote
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
Michael Kors has always been involved in philanthropy, fighting hunger for more than 20 years. A longtime supporter of God’s Love We Deliver, he has worked with the New York-based organization to help distribute meals to people with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other serious illnesses. In 2013, he partnered with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help fight world hunger by designing the 100 Series watch. A portion of the proceeds from his special-edition timepiece helps WFP deliver food to children through its school meals program.
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our District Managers at Michael Kors are responsible for leading all aspects of the business of our retail shop-in-shop partners. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding wholesale district plans and implementing sales driving strategies with a strong emphasis on developing relationships with retail partners. You will ensure consistency by training retail partners on Michael Kors brand standards and delivering an elevated experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Empower, motivate, and train retail partners on product knowledge, sales, and visual excellence to gain support.
- Develop strategic plan to drive incremental sales by identifying merchandise and inventory opportunities and fostering cross functional partnerships within Michael Kors and the department stores.
- Create clear, consistent, timely, and effective methods of communication with all levels of business and retail partners.
- Research and maintain market insights as it pertains to all aspects of the business.
- Achieve goals through effective time management while leading and developing Shop Managers remotely and in person.
- Recruit, hire, train, and retain top Shop Managers that can deliver results through effectively and independently managing all aspects of the business.
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree requiredWE'D LOVE TO SEE:
- An entrepreneur with the ability to drive results; adaptable, problem solver, and strategic
- Well connected with the ability to engage; a true brand ambassador
- Customer service obsessed; ability to sell and styleTHE BENEFITS
- Generous Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
- Clothing allotment
- Competitive paid time off
- Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k Match