District Manager - Lane Bryant, Minneapolis
Country : USA
State : Minnesota
County : Hennepin County
Town : Bloomington
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
114 years after Lena Bryant started us on this journey (even before women had the right to vote), here we stand, as a woman-founded, woman-led brand. Lena was not just a pioneer in fit and fashion, but she held true to decency standards as well, paying her female employees a fair wage and offering health benefits, too.
More than anything, Lena Bryant didn't believe in don't, can't, won't or no. When she hit a barrier she either knocked it down or she found a way around it. Following in those footsteps, today we start with do, can and will. We believe in yes. We knock down barriers or find our way around them. We are here because of her. She was, and continues to be, an inspiration for us all. Lane Bryant's storied and illustrious past is what continues to drive us into the future. But today, This Is Lane.
To deliver a consistently positive customer experience in multiple stores in order to drive profitable top line sales growth. District Managers accomplish this by ensuring the following roles and responsibilities are implemented consistently, with an underlying commitment to our company values, shareholder value, our customer and people excellence.
In a multi-store environment, District Managers are required to:
- Analyze the business and create/communicate clear action plans that optimize results with Store Sales Leaders alignment/commitment
- Own District Goals for the Year/Month/Week/Day/Segment
- Ensure Store teams have a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest
- Ensure implementation of Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Ensure Store Manager drives business by each segment with the Roles Leader program
- Ensure Store Performance through scheduled store visit cadence
- Ensure proper floorset execution to current Brand Standards
- Ensure Merchant thinking is demonstrated through strong visual presentation skills while maintaining Brand Standards
- Ensure effective execution of all operational activities/tasks
- Ensure all communications are shared with Store Managers
- Manage profit and controllable expenses
- Ensure compliance to Overall Store controls
- Support and execute company test initiatives
- Accountable for shrink results and safety awareness
- Attract, hire, develop and retain top talent
- Succession plan by creating internal bench strength
- Motivate, inspire, lead and retain top talent
- Assess, coach and manage Store Leadership performance and behaviors.
- Ensure all training and education is delivered
- Multi-store management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and coaching skills
- Strong business acumen
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
Location:LB051 - District 6151 - Lane Bryant-Bloomington, MN 55425
Position Type:Regular/Full time