Diversity Training Manager, l&od
Country : USA
State : California
County : Alameda County
Town : Dublin
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Content Development: Design multi-platform content to support targeted associate development efforts using best practices in adult learning theory and instructional design. Curates content for specific DE&I campaigns in partnership with Communications and DE&I team
- Facilitation: Deliver quality training programs through various platforms. Facilitates core development programs to educate People Leaders and Associates on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences and how these can be bridged back to assist in meeting company business plans.
- Consulting: Partner with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Team, HR and business leaders to identify, develop, and implement solutions targeting associate development and overall talent management solutions (engage, grow, and retain). Act as an advocate to the organization on matters of diversity and inclusion; coordination and planning for the design and implementation of diversity and inclusion learning programs in alignment with the company-wide directive to ensure diversity, equality and respect for all associates
- Program and Project Management: Design, develop, implement and manage targeted learning programs and initiatives. Manage DE&I site learning page and communications of all DE&I training offered. Create and manage DE&I talent programs such as mentorship or allyship. Determine the appropriateness of introducing new diversity training initiatives and consider the unique needs of the organization
- Evaluation: Assess overall impact and effectiveness of learning programs.
- Organizational Agility
- Ensures Accountability and Execution
- Manages Conflict
- Communicates Effectively
- Leading by Example
- Business Acumen
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced degree in Learning or Human Resources related field preferred.
- Special consideration to eLearn development skills in Java, Flash, and or quick authoring tools like Articulate or Captivate.
- Proven track record with at least 5 years of experience in training or client facing roles, including the preparation and implementation of training materials and diversity initiatives.
- Minimum 2 years of leading large projects with multiple partners
- Certified Diversity Professional (CDP), Certified Diversity Executive (CDE) or other related diversity certification preferred
- Exceptional multi-platform facilitation skills required across a broad range of levels and functions
- Subject matter expertise: diversity and inclusion programs, instructional design and/or adult learning theory, eLearn development, leadership and management practices, communication theory, or other related topics.
- Proven track record in building collaborative partnerships within the business and HR.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment with the ability to successfully multi-task and meet all deadlines
- Ability to flex work style and approach to a variety of clients
- Cultural awareness
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Some travel may be required