E-Commerce And Digital Marketing Manager
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: E-commerce and Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Accessories brand, handcrafted in the USA.
Location: New York, NY
- Oversee digital marketing programs, including: email, SEO, affiliate, gifting, paid search, paid social, product feed and remarketing programs within given budget
- Manage email marketing strategy, oversee content, cadence, promotions and email acquisition to ensure email marketing strategy is best in class.
- Execute the marketing and promotional calendar to achieve sales and sell-through goals
- Work with merchant to ensure optimal assortment to meet digital customer demand.
- Manage development and oversight of customer acquisition, retention and segmentation strategy – building brand loyalty, engagement and awareness – definition of KPIs to gauge impact with digital CRM manager.
- Conceive, develop and execute comprehensive programs to enhance and grow the e-commerce business. And mobile stores.
- Evaluate potential new partners & plug-ins for the eCommerce site/business
- Create and own department budget and maintain departmental P&I.
- Overall responsibility for weekly, and monthly sales, inventory, sell-through, traffic and marketing reports. Analyze trends and compare to historical data.
- Prioritize and manage projects based on timeline, resources and budget.
- Oversee development and execution of seasonal content to highlight key brand initiatives, products and categories.
- Direct and manage all aspects of the e-commerce business, online customer experience and overall digital marketing strategy
- Maintain the security and integrity of the website and related accounts – ensure optimal website performance, troubleshoot issues and oversee improvements and enhancements. Ensure the site is free of bugs, spelling errors, or subpar content.
- Oversee planning and oversight of new product launches including product photography, retouching, merchandising, inventory, descriptions, delivery dates, press, SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Responsible for departmental best-in-class customer service, appropriate policies, efficient order processing, fulfillment, shipping and returns now and moving forward in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5 – 8 years experience developing and maintaining fashion e-commerce websites including leadership of the overall customer experience.
- Analytical and strong proficiency in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with e-commerce vendors such as Listrak, Pitney Bowes and Olark
- Experience managing ecommerce fulfillment centers and logistics
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Photoshop
- Understanding and aptitude for working with e-commerce technology, platforms, content management systems, analytic tools, basic html
- Experience analyzing business performance, demonstrated success recommending and applying changes to improve site and sales performance.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, thorough, detail-oriented, analytical, organized