Ecomm Distribution Supervisor
Country : USA
State : Missouri
Town : St. Louis
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Develops and maintains an effective organization through selection, training, development and motivation of assigned associates.
- Manages WMS functions.
- Ensures that safety, productivity and continuous improvement programs are established and followed.
- Sets standards for processes; measures and reports on work function standards weekly.
- Manages process improvement projects.
- Receiving/Put Away: receives finished goods from domestic distribution centers and reconciles all receipts. Consolidates warehouse inventory and restocks inbound products: footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Picking: responsible for all picking zones. Research wave shortages and create storage waves to expedite the sorter operation.
- Wave Management: researches wave shortages and closing waves. Identifies and corrects invalid containers. Controls excess inventory from fulfillment and ensures it is properly put back into inventory. Maintains proper corrugated levels.
- Fulfillment: arranges for packing of orders, consolidation of orders at the put wall, and packing of single unit and multi-unit orders.
- Shipping: ensures coordination of information for all eCommerce reports and updates. Coordinates with local carriers (UPS/USPS) to ensure pickups of outbound consumer orders.
- Inventory/Returns: performs cycle counts, maintains inventory integrity, makes inventory corrections for order fulfillment, processes product removal for quality or return authorization. Manages staffing vs. inbound consumer returns. Coordinates with outside vendors for charity donations. Manages inventory quality controls. Coordinates with consumer care for specialty returns.
- Other duties as assigned
- Good knowledge of distribution activities and systems, including WMS.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Additional PC skills required including Office Suite.
- Good planning, organization, communication and interpersonal skills are required. The ability to handle multiple priorities is essential.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team structured workforce; collaboration with HR.