JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title of Job: Account/E-commerce Coordinator
Company Description: Merchandising company specializing in live theater
Location: New York City
- Serve as a liaison between client and internal teams, routing communication appropriately and maintaining high-level day-to-day service/support.
- Assist with creation of client presentations and creative reviews, coordinating with designers to ensure all timelines are met.
- Manage product development life cycle alongside purchasing team.
- Assist with all special projects, show launches, and product activation's, ensuring all details are executed in conjunction with client account strategy.
- Oversee all E-commerce merchandising, inventory and sales.
- Design new client merchandise sites in conjunction with agency creative and client account strategy.
- Project manage all site launches and manage developer through execution of all web related tasks.
- Process weekly E-commerce sales, inventory, and metrics reporting and distribute to all necessary parties.
- Monitor E-commerce inventory levels and notify purchasing/logistics teams of replenishment.
- Assist finance team with monthly E-commerce sales reconciliation in inventory ERP.
- Shoot and edit new product photos.
- Facilitate updates to mobile app integrations with third-party development agency.
- Partner with internal teams to develop digital marketing initiatives and coordinate execution with external agencies on social outreach, marketing, and promotions.
- Launch and maintain company social pages.
- 1-2 years of experience in account management, E-commerce and/or digital marketing at an agency or client-side marketing role.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- An organized team player, with a positive attitude and collaborative mindset.
- Creative individual with basic design knowledge, including the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign).
- A tech savant, who can interpret technical language into English (light HTML skills are a plus).
- Data lover that can turn metrics into strategy (knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive) is required.
- Experience with Magento Commerce is preferred.
- Photography skills are a plus.