Ecommerce Specialist, Outlet
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Assist with outlet site preparation, including setting up campaigns and promotions in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Create any on site customer segmentation, and source code experiences
- Coordinate cross-functionally to make sure site deliverables are provided and executed on time
- QA the site daily to make sure updates have occurred, and to find any bugs to go into the IT support stream
- Work with merchandisers and product teams to update and maintain search, filters and other site refinements
- Assist with any on site A/B testing and partnering with relevant teams to ensure successful execution
- Collaborate with digital product and development teams on upcoming code releases and help build requirements for new site enhancements
- Analyze site analytics and provide recommendations for adjustments that may be required based on results
- Work with cross-functional teams (i.e., CRM, global marketing, etc.) to refine and create efficiencies in ecommerce workstreams
- Effective multitasking and organizational skills, while prioritizing projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to successfully interact with team members, and cross functional partners at all levels
- Strong level of curiosity and creativity, with a desire to create best in class site experience
- Ability to turn data into insights
An outstanding professional will have...
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Proficiency in Excel; working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail and be an analytical thinker
- Knowledge of competitive landscape and key benchmarks of eCommerce sites with successful customer experiences
- Strong presentation skills
- Some experience in coding (HTML/CSS) (not essential)
- Positive and collaborative attitude
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.