Ecommerce, Warehouse Coordinator ii
Country : USA
State : Nevada
County : Clark County
Town : Henderson
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
About the Job
- Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, Provide assistance and support to warehouse management and employees by having a clear understanding of priorities and directing workload.
- Use data to check performance and process issues that need to be addressed and escalate. Communicate status of workflow and perform miscellaneous responsibilities to ensure the work plan needs are met.
- Monitor associate productivity and provide constructive feedback.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge and focus in their responsibilities.
- Maintain associates' timekeeping records (i.e. Workforce).
- Assist with training of employees
- Assist Supervisor/Manager with daily and monthly paperwork
- Ability to work 1st shift and overtime as required.
- Associates degree in Logistics or five years related on the job experience