Email Marketing Manager
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet is available at the brand's thirty-five free-standing boutiques located in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, East Hampton, Greenwich, Houston, Malibu, Manhasset, Miami, Orange County, San Francisco, Southampton, Washington D.C., Hong Kong, Tokyo, Kuwait, Dubai, Singapore, Shanghai, Doha, Taipei, Macau, Chengdu, Bangkok, and at aliceandolivia.com. alice + olivia is also available at over 800 select department and specialty stores worldwide, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Net-a-Porter, Lane Crawford, Isetan, Hankyu, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, and Galeries Lafayette.
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing email marketing campaigns that drive engagement and revenue. The end-to-end process includes coordinating all email marketing across multiple departments and the Email Service Provider to plan, create, test, deploy and tract all email program activities as well as analyzing and reporting on results and making recommendations for improvements.
- Manage all email program activities, coordinate the cross-functional collaboration and execution of the email content calendar.
- Grow customer base by developing and implementing compelling email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and measure results. Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations to improve performance based on learnings and KPIs.
- Monitor and understand current industry data and email trends and best practices. Implement improvements to email processes, design, templates, and functionality to drive results.
- Manage the Email Marketing Coordinator.
- Develop and manage daily and triggered email marketing campaigns from end-to-end, including concept development and content planning, audience segmentation and targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting and ongoing testing and optimization.
- Own the cross-functional email content calendar and coordinate across departments including Creative, Editorial, Buying and Site Merchandising to ensure all email content and on-site clickthrough experiences are prepared for daily deployment.
- Develop close working partnership with Email Service Provider and in-house Technology team to help lead progress on departmental goals for email optimization, including HTML template enhancements, mobile optimization, data-driven personalization and recommendations, and more.
- Report on and learn from email performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure campaigns are meeting customer engagement metrics and revenue goals and developing new ideas for testing and improvement across creative concepts, audience targeting and A/B testing.
- Migrate to a new Email Service Provider, ensuring seamless integration through coordination with internal and external teams
- Implement triggered journeys in collaboration with CRM team, ensuring seamless execution across touchpoints
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPIRIENCE, AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience in ecommerce or digital marketing, preferably in fashion/luxury.
- 2+ years direct email marketing experience, including strategy, implementation, analytics and reporting.
- Technological acumen, strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and a comfort-level with the application of data, strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience working with an ESP, knowledge of email marketing best practices, and ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly.
- Copywriting and editorial messaging experience/interest is required.
- Relentless attention to detail, strong organization skills, cross-functional project management leadership abilities and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, nimble, rapidly changing work environment.
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment and the willingness to take on projects and responsibilities outside the specifics of job description.
- Knowledge and love of the fashion industry a plus.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Additionally, the job responsibilities may change at any time as necessitated by business demands.