Email Operations Manager, CRM - Calvin Klein
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Email Operations Manager is a role within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team, as part of the expanding MarTech division of Calvin Klein. It's a role focused on the marketing side, supporting the Calvin Klein North America businesses (CalvinKlein.com & Calvin Klein full priced and outlet stores).
The Email Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day execution of email marketing programs in support of retail brand objectives. This role will oversee the building and execution of highly targeted promotional, product focused and loyalty emails, using responsive HTML templates. The Email Operations Manager leads efforts to make sure that our partners are adhering to email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns.
Working on this database marketing team, this role be the driving force behind the evolution of campaign production for our brand and should exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit, an embracing mindset toward change, and have the ability to manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Accountable for day-to-day operational tasks from email ideation to HTML coding and deployment
- Identify, implement and track meaningful tests to improve one-off emails and journey campaigns
- Outline, revise and present email processes to stakeholders - including designers, QA, project managers and marketers and continuously optimize to improve agility and speed to market
- Translates business strategy into operational requirements and maps dependencies to other areas of the business
- Optimization of CK's salesforce instance to meet business needs and objectives
- Stay up to date on the newest tools and tactics in email marketing
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
- Manage the relationship with our email service provider and all other email vendors
- Maintain a big-picture understanding of data flow and dependencies within the email channel - in order to address potential problems.
- Deep expertise in managing day-to-day email execution (segmentation, production, deployment, reporting)
- Subject Matter Expert in working with and managing enterprise email platforms - Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
- Highly proficient in hardcoding using HTML and CSS for email campaigns
- 6+ years of email marketing experience
- Support the testing and integration of new email capabilities and tools
- Strong grasp of email deliverability and email best practices that promote a robust IP
- Familiarity with ensuring compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations and international data collection policies
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and able to communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences -- from developers and designers, to marketing managers and executives
- Strong collaborator and negotiator - must be able to effectively bridge gaps between stakeholders and direct reports
- Ability to operate independently and in a matrixed team environment and take initiative and follow through on projects to achieve organizational goals
- Flexibility and willingness to collaborate and foster strong relationships with stakeholders in order to quickly pivot to the needs of the continued success of the business
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an ability to prioritize in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience required