Executive Director, Digital Innovation & Design, Mac
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- C's digital ecosystem, including our global .com sites, retailer .com sites, social platforms and global digital 360 programs. The Executive Director, Digital Creative Global works closely with the VP, Creative Digital Innovation to establish strategic creative solutions and to develop a holistic consumer journey across multiple platforms. This Executive Director must be able to understand the design implications on business, and balance both the art and the science of how to optimize Commerce, Content, Social Media and Paid Media. An analytical and strategic thinker is required to identify new opportunities for MAC as well as analyzing performance of current programs. This position will closely partner with cross-functional M
- C global creative and VM teams, online, marketing and global communication teams to deliver compelling 360 programs. In addition, the Executive Director will support the VP, Creative Digital Innovation in creating global guidelines for our regional creative talent and agency partners. This position must uphold M
- C's global brand ethos and demonstrate an ability to concept high quality creative executions. This position will oversee and mentor a talented team of art directors, designers and animators. The Executive Director, Director, Digital Creative Global reports to the global Vice President, Creative Digital Innovation.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:- Conceptualize and execute 360 digital activations for M
- C's global programs, adhering to M
- C's global brand standards.- Maintain visual and conceptual consistency across multi-channel brand strategy for collections and brand initiatives.- Develop an ever-evolving global creative content strategy, working directly with the global creative, online and marketing teams to align on M
- C's global business goals.- Concept and art direct photo shoots and video shoots to ensure creative excellence in visual content and align with approved creative direction for various digital channels.- Develop transformational digital experiences with a strong background in creating easy to use, user centric experiences.- Identify creative partners (i.e. agencies, photographers, designers etc...)- Manage a team of art directors, designers and production designers to execute and support all global digital projects.- Deliver clear, concise and thorough communication of campaign and design goals. Provide consistent feedback to team members, ensuring integration of design requirements into all phases of production, including QA.- Oversee the production process for all global digital content, M
- C's .com sites, retailer .com sites, emails, digital experiences and applications.- Develop key global digital creative toolkits and training documents for our global and regional creative partners.- Develop or refine the design process to reflect technical requirements of delivery platform.- Research and analyze fashion, beauty and global consumer trends.- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and new creative applications.- Be highly knowledgeable in understanding consumer behavior in the digital space (especially luxury brands), the nuances of online functionality, marketing, emerging technology and trends and incorporate into the creative process.
- BA or BFA preferred.- 10+ years of graphic design, art direction, digital design, and new media experience- Deep understanding and experience in graphic design, art direction, photography, video concepting, UX/UI, digital technology and print design standards- Full understanding of the digital natives and how they behave (millennial, Gen Z consumers).- Solid understanding and experience creating and launching campaign content for global digital platforms- Vision, passion and strong POV about the evolution of digital experiences- Thorough working knowledge of Adobe Design Suite- Deep knowledge of ecommerce/mobile consumer behavior globally- Must possess stellar typography design skills- Must be highly organized and experienced managing a project design team from concept to completion- Strong desire to inspire creativity, innovative thinking, strong marketing concepts and solutions - Enjoys and supports working on a team- Superior communication skills, organized and great time management
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 207299
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not
to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions),
gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to
otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.
Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview,
please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.