Executive Director, Digital & Social Creative Design, Mac
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- C's social and digital ecosystem, lead the development and execution of M
- C Cosmetics' global creative social content.
The Executive Director, Digital Creative Global works closely with the Vice President, Global Creative Design - Digital to establish strategic creative solutions and to develop a holistic consumer journey across multiple platforms.
The Executive Director, Social and Digital works with cross functional M
- C Cosmetics creative and marketing teams in evolving and developing M
- C's global social content strategy. The Executive Director, Social is an agile creative storyteller, experienced in creating mesmerizing and breakthrough social content. This role requires an experienced individual who consistently demonstrates 360 thinking, develops modern stories, and can lead a team.
This Executive Director must be able to understand the design implications on business, and balance both the art and the science of how to optimize Commerce, Content, Social Media and Paid Media. An analytical and strategic thinker is required to identify new opportunities for MAC as well as analyzing performance of current programs.
- Conceptualize and execute 360 digital activations for M
- C's global programs, adhering to M
- C's global brand standards.
- Lead the development and execution of new social content to support collection and brand launches
- Create awe-inspiring, creative content/campaigns that resonates with target audiences
- Bring creative innovation to MAC's social channels and stimulate the development of new ideas with the 360 creative teams
- Constantly strive for better, more innovative solutions across media channels
- Proactively track trends in culture, design, user experience, and social media
- Must be active on all social media platforms and have a strong understanding of the social experience and user interface of all major social platforms including Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and understand other regionally relevant/specific platforms.
- Lead a large team of creators
- Oversee content calendar across all channels
- Understand data and analytics and turn into action and assets
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Commercial to fill business needs
- Maintain the social tone of voice and aesthetics
- Work with regions to ensure consistent brand tone and aesthetics
- Oversee programs to educate artists on platform creation
- Work in partnership with Commercial on all Social Commerce needs
- Research and analyze industry trends and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and creative techniques
- Lead and oversee production process of social content
- Introduce new talent, vendors and agencies for video and digital projects
- Maintain visual and conceptual consistency with brand strategy for collections and apply to all digital mediums; maintain awareness of future programs and initiatives and how they relate to overall creative strategy
- Ability to handle more than one assignment at a time across the brand, and can adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Take ownership of deliverables and initiatives with acute attention to craft and detail
- Partner closely with other inter-disciplinary creative teams
- 10+ years of work-related experience
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Deep knowledge across multiple social platforms with proven ability to quickly adapt to emerging technologies
- Ability to work assertively and comfortably with a variety of people across various disciplines
- Deep understanding of online and social media design
- Superior organizational and management skills
- Ability to manage, direct and inspire other team members
- Understanding of paid social platforms and the creative outlets required to activate optimize them
- Understanding of all current trends; global fashion, beauty, design, art, music and culture
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and turn around superior creative work in extremely limited timelines
- Excellent typographic skills
- Knowledge and practice of filmmaking, animation, writing is a plus
- Is self-motivated and resourceful with a positive, can-do attitude
- This position is based in the New York Metropolitan Area with the ability to travel and attend photo shoots as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.