Executive Director, E-Commerce (Brand.Com, Retailer.Com, pp) - Tom Ford Beauty
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Executive Director will fast-track the use of data to unlock opportunities, insights and innovations across the globe for
product, consumers and channel. Responsible for leveraging data to concept key strategies, marketing activities and
communication. This position will help transform the brand in order to accelerate online driving sales, conversion, and loyalty.
The person must understand brand equity management while also being able to leverage data to elaborate a clear 3-year
strategy while maximizing short term business opportunities.
Tom Ford Beauty is a top 20 leading luxury beauty player that operates as a division of The Est e Lauder Companies, the
world's leader of global prestige beauty and under license from Tom Ford International.
- Launch and roll-out brand.com internationally, make it evolve with the latest best in class technologies, elaborate 3-year
strategy and animation plan in collaboration with Marketing and Retail teams.
- Elaborate a strong e-commerce strategy leveraging owned customer data. Develop plans on how to continue to capture
data, drive traffic, media value and relevant experience via Omnichannel retail.
- Define ambition for Big Bets and Hero products for e-commerce; partner on marketing calendar to capture the largest
opportunities, driving connectivity to sales plan and resource allocation
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, regions and licensor in order to execute programs with excellence.
Collaborate closely with Third Party Platform team (China eco-system)
- Analyze e-commerce results to influence new strategies, tactics and support regional needs.
- Manage a team of 3-5 people; cascade and ensure strategies are understood and set clear expectations on how to execute
plans against long term strategies.
- Mentor team through on-the-job coaching, identifying opportunities, and removing hurdles.
- Lead planning for launch of new e-commerce sites, from process through to execution and ongoing management
(Brand.com, Retailer.com). Develop new opening tool kits. Partner with regions, markets, and local online teams.
- Create traffic driving opportunities, enhance experiences during high traffic shopping moments and increase conversion and
loyalty with an emphasis on Brand.com. Track engagement and effectiveness of programs.
- Identify opportunities for top ecommerce doors and champion online needs and ensure marketing programs serve to
connect, engage and inspire employees and consumers
- Enhance the TFB proposition online. Balance tradeoffs between global consistency, regional nuance and unique channel
needs. Be first to market with new online technologies.
- Develop annual plans for how to best leverage websites as media platforms; balance financial implications against top and bottom line goals.
- Collaborate with Tmall / 3PP team for brand consistency across Regions and online players.
- Lead business reviews with region and affiliate partners to define strategies, track performance, modify approaches and
collaboratively problem solve
- Create and follow-up consumer analytics dashboards leveraging owned consumer data.
- Develop insights by drawing information from diverse sources (competitive landscape, consumer journey, category, cultural,
past performance, etc.) to connect the dots for fact-based recommendations that drive the business.
- Combine consumer analytics/insights with aspirational creativity to develop online strategy across consumer funnel that
unlocks new online experiences. Partnership with CRM team to drive conversion and loyalty.
- Partner with affiliates on loyalty programs (where applicable) to ensure global consistency while localizing and delivering
- Oversee regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis in line with business and strategy needs.
strong interpersonal skills.
- Consumer-centric, global mindset
- Proven track record of 12+ years in online marketing including at least 5 years in Ecommerce. Performance marketing and
CRM experience strongly preferred
- Advanced analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
- Able to translate offline brand vision to the online channel and execute strategies that lead the brand consistently towards
- Proven leadership and team management skills derived from having direct responsibility for building and managing a
cohesive, high-performing team
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Ability to cut through clutter and complexity to create clarity and simplicity. Ability to lead projects in complex business
environment and large organizations.
- Creative thinker who, using insights and data, can frame and solve problems in new ways. Ability to identify, communicate
and inspire around the next generation of ecommerce experience to dramatically grow the business, and be able to work
through tough issues and overcome challenges while maintaining good relationships
- Self-starter and highly motivated and organized; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively. Problem solving with
a "roll-up-your-sleeves", "get it done" mentality and team-oriented mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex or digital/social concepts to a nontechnical
- BS/BA college degree required; MBA preferred
- Luxury experience preferred
- International experience and/or experience with China and/or strong command of the Chinese digital ecosystem preferred.
- Mandarin fluency a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.