Executive Director, Global 360 Creative Design
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Lead all development for campaign concepts focused around print, digital, and video
- Lead 360 & Digital Creative Strategy Development alongside Design Director 360 & Design Director Digital
- Ensure effective collaborate between Creative Design and Brand Messaging for project development.
- Lead and drive global concepts from inception to execution.
- Lead all concept executions to VP, Creative and lead direction for presentations given to Marketing and Senior Management. Liaise with Marketing and Creative Operations during project development.
- Build and Strengthen team partnerships with various departments and functions including Creative Ops, In-store Design, Visual Merchandising, Consumer / Product Marketing and Product Development during project development.
- Lead art direction for all photo shoots of approved visual concepts.
- Ensure visual consistency to the design of all program elements for global and local markets.
- Collaborate with VP/Creative Director, Visual Merchandising team and affiliate design teams to develop in-store merchandising elements for global markets.
- Consistently evolve and strengthen all phases of design, revisions, mechanical production and artwork release.
- Lead strategy for the digital translation of Origins, through conception and execution of beautiful and engaging experiences. Ensure the process of moving from design to a fully functional website with interactive features across platforms and devices.
- Manage and Lead the creation of all global Ecommerce assets that maintain brand integrity and elevate the brand online across all online channels: Brand.com, Retailer.com, 3 Party Platforms. Key focus on China and APAC markets specifically TMALL.
- Create the vision and design concept for a variety of digital assets including homepages, landing pages, emails, banners and special projects across platforms.
- Lead, update and oversee the digital design parameters, style guides and visual standards for global rollout.
- Own the relationship between the brands Online Lead and Creative to ensure that the creative needs are being managed and met.
- Effectively manage and build process around creating unison between Digital Design team and 360 Global Campaign team to ensure consistency in aesthetic, workload and campaign management.
- Lead critical digital design strategy and feedback to global markets.
- Own and hold accountability for all timelines and budgets associated with programs, alongside Directors and Creative Operations.
- Drive continuous innovation and new creative concepts amongst entire team
- Accountable for delivering scalable creative solutions that drive results across 360 and Digital Assets
- Partner and lead the strategic vision for all Public Relations design materials and collaborate with Global Communications and Global Consumer Engagement as needed.
- Represent and Lead 360/Digital in weekly Creative department status meetings
- Approve all print proofs for print collateral.
- Track and quality control projects from approved layout to release.
- Effectively Recruit, Manage, Develop and Retain top talent on the Origins team, leading by example and driving strategic growth opportunities for direct reports and team members.
- Empower direct reports to drive and deliver in their areas of expertise, while providing strategic direction, process improvements and innovation to the team.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Strong ability to successfully communicate design direction and strategy to Senior Leaders.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience managing creative resources (3+ years)
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and is able to work with a range of disciplines (marketing, creative, productions, etc.)
- Exceptional understanding of graphic and functional aspects of web design and ability to execute
- Expert knowledge of typography, color, usability, layout, production, and other design principles
- Conceptual thinking and hands-on design skills
- Problem Solver
- Flexible and multi-functional to handle ever changing priorities
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and work both independently and as part of a team
- Great understanding of the prestige beauty market and Global Consumer Knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.