Executive Director Marketing Estee Lauder Skincare Travel Retail Worldwide
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Manages the skincare sub-categories & franchises to establish yearly priorities translating into clear yearly marketing and trade marketing calendars. This should be supported by actions aimed at driving growth in Net and Retail Sales and gaining market shares. Leads or contributes to operational improvements in the area of SKU productivity/ rationalization, cost optimization, forecast accuracy and inventory control.
- Successfully deploys strategy and recommended actions to TR Regional Teams by building strong relationship with APAC, EMEA and AMERICAS team members. Learn from regional teams to capture key insights from the field and work together with them on actions improving the business. Supports Regional Teams by providing twice yearly Deployment Presentations and whenever needed with 360 Travel Retail Launch Books for key initiatives. Be very knowledgeable about the reality of the field.
- Be a role model to the extended team in becoming the category expert, fully understanding market (skincare and Travel Retail) trends, Traveler behaviors and competitive landscape. Be fully knowledgeable of market share and retail sales data at brand and top SKU levels. Understand the different trends throughout the regions. Be able to challenge counterparts and improve own team by being the data expert.
- Develop 360 consumer centric integrated campaigns to leverage innovation and High Traffic Moments: Development of Brick and Mortar In Store/ Travel Retail OOH Advertising / Consumer Engaging Events / Digital campaigns including paid digital media, influencer marketing & extension to pre-order retailer sites.
- Works with Brand Creative Team, Visual Merchandising and Global Marketing Team to ensure material development applicable to Travel Retail; leads and reviews necessary adaptations of global assets to TR channel with creative team; manages on-time delivery of assets to Travel Retail regions for impactful execution at counter, at event spaces and in OOH locations.
- Develops new TR Exclusive SKUs and TR Exclusive campaigns from concept to cost feasibility, to production in conjunction with global & TR supply, packaging and creative Teams. Work with agencies and internal stakeholders to determine the best ways to engage consumers at point of sale and digitally, in order to drive sales and brand equity.
- Determines investment priorities, oversee skincare budget in partnership with Marketing VP and approve invoices.
- Assists in the management of the demand plan including saleable product forecast, new products and TR Exclusive items with Demand Plan Manager. Manages Excess inventory, DTS and follows up on OOS to reduce ensure and keep in line with corporate guidelines. Own the SIOP, Pre-SIOP, Top Sku, and Excess inventory processes.
- Develops a team of a Marketing Manager and Marketing Associate to help them grow in their role. Creates strong partnership relationship with TR cross-functional teams to maximize delivery for Estee Lauder Skincare.
- Leads by example to further an encouraging, respectful, inclusive and cooperative team environment. We foster the "One-Team" approach which means the TRWW marketing and cross-functional teams, TR Regional Teams, TR supply teams and the global brand teams are all working towards achieving the same goals.
- Additional job-related projects and requests as required.
Responsible for the development and execution of Travel Retail Worldwide Marketing Strategies for Estee Lauder Skincare to enhance brand equity, improve market share and ensure brand objectives & financial targets (top and bottom line) achieved.