Experience Manager at Toshi Technologies
TOSHI is a dynamic early stage fashion technology start-up based in London. We are looking to transform the online shopping experience by offering a luxury service, where an experienced Personal Fashion Assistant brings a customer’s choice of high-end fashion directly to them, at their convenience. Basic pinning and fitting services are also offered to ensure the perfect fit and TOSHI will take away any items the customer doesn’t want. No more lengthy returns procedures.
At TOSHI, we’ve got bigger ambitions and will be launching in New York later this year. We are looking to for an exceptional Experience Manager based in New York to hire, train and manage our Assistant Network as well as work with our partner Brands in providing a premium service on their behalf. This will be a critical role in a fast-growing company.
- Lead the TOSHI Assistant Program. Hire, on-board, train and manage future TOSHI assistants;
- Become the primary point of contact for fashion brands partners. Run TOSHI product training session, daily communication and support services;
- Manage customer enquiries to ensure a luxury experience;
- Support the Assistant team by attending customer appointments subject to business demand
- Report and work closely with the Experience Senior Manager in London.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed expectations for a demanding client base
- Interest in luxury fashion
- Current and up-to-date trend information
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Strong desire to learn more about the luxury fashion retail world and apply these new outcomes on a daily basis
- Positive attitude and ability to use own initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Polished, neat and well-groomed appearance
- The ability to engage with different nationalities and personalities
- English language proficiency, eligible to work in the US
- Fantastic exposure to scaling an experience team at a unique pace
- Huge impact on company direction and growth
- A competitive salary that grows alongside the company
- A chance to build and manage your own team of TOSHI assistants!