Expert Cyber Security Strategist
Country : USA
County : Washington
Town : BEAVERTON
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
If this is you, you'll be working with other strategists and leaders performing these key tasks:
- Developing long-term cybersecurity strategies in partnership with senior leadership and internal and external partners to ensure that CIS is strategically positioned to meet the future needs of Nike.
- Standardizing end-to-end process from strategy development to execution that aligns all CIS employees to the long-term strategic direction of the department and their programs.
- Serving as strategy advisor for strategy team and key collaborators across the department through mentorship and collaboration.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the CISO and senior cybersecurity leadership team to address new requirements and challenges across the strategy landscape.
- Actively participating in senior technical and architectural discussions to ensure technical decisions are aligned with the strategic intent of CIS.
- Partnering with Finance, Portfolio, and Communications teams to ensure all strategies are fully integrated with fiscal, project, and communication planning cycles.
This role works with the Sr. Director of the Office of Cybersecurity, and works closely with other members of the Office of Cybersecurity team, including strategists, program managers, and business operations specialists.
Other key partners include:
- Nike's Chief Information Security Officer
- Senior and mid-level Leadership Team for Corporate Information Security (CIS) team
- Subject matter specialists across CIS
- Industry analysts and specialists
- Global Technology Strategy, Finance, Portfolio, and Communications teams
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, or relevant GIAC certifications strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience designing and implementing security capabilities, preferably across multiple security domains (e.g. Network, Endpoint, Server, Cloud, Mobile, Identity & Access Management, GRC, or Application Security)
- External Consulting, IT Audit, Internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus
- Excellent collaboration skills - must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and as a partner to other teams within Nike, Inc., locally and globally
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to gather and synthesize relevant research and information, actively listen, facilitate open discussions, verbalize ideas effectively, navigate high-stress situations with senior leadership, and handle and lead solutions
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Experienced in handling and protecting confidential, sensitive data
- Excitement for connecting and highlighting the CIS mission and services to core Nike business units