Expert Security Architecture Consultant
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The candidate needs to have strong expertise in both Information Security solutions and Business driven levels of acceptable risk to influence process improvements with technology partners and to enrich the efficiency of the Information Security team as a whole. They must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you'll be working with the Application Security Consulting team to perform these key tasks:
- Provide critical input and mentorship to ensure that Nike business processes, applications, and solutions are aligned with Corporate Information Security standards when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
- Work closely with Nike Business and Technical teams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Partner with internal business and technology teams to provide experienced security mentorship into design and implementation of Nike's Global Technology capabilities
- Advise both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Provide input to overall risk strategy for supported development and engineering teams.
- Define and implement risk mitigations roadmaps and for supported partner teams
- Define requirements to teams responsible for enterprise security solution development.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will report into the ASC team and work with your peers in CIS and partner with groups across Nike.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management.
- Minimum 9 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- Experience with database, network, and application security.
- Experience with Cloud Service Provider's security product offerings.
- Industry recognized technical knowledge and confidence in presenting with highly technical audiences.
- Professional level consultation experience to influence key business decisions through mentorship across the company.
- Demonstrable ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience in identifying solutions for sophisticated problems in enterprise environments.
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
- CISSP, CHH, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CPT certifications highly conducive.