Factory Compliance And Reporting Analyst
Country : USA
State : California
County : Orange County
Town : Costa Mesa
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Collect necessary factory information to create new accounts or activate existing accounts for all factories that produce In-line Products, Collaborations, Promotional Products and Commercially Purchased Goods
- Maintain relevant information and monitor status for each active factory in FFC
- Request, coordinate and track factory audits (initial, follow up, and annual)
- Maintain and manage an active factory list and confirm results with each business unit on a seasonal basis
- This will include assisting in the preparation and submission of funding proposals and accountability to report against project and program-based budgets.Factory Compliance and Reporting Analyst: Become the Newest Member of the VF Family
- The primary responsibility of the Factory Compliance Analyst is to oversee VF's Factory Compliance program and manage the 3rd party audit process for VANS. The VF Factory Compliance program provides clear Factory Guidelines, with auditing and monitoring to ensure that our factories understand and adhere to our Global Compliance Principles. The Factory Compliance Analyst will be the primary point of contact for VANS stakeholders, the Global Responsible Sourcing, VF Factory Compliance team and regional Sourcing Offices, with the goal of maintaining a proactive and collaborative approach to Factory Compliance. The analyst will also coordinate with designated 3rd Party Service provider to organize audits and seek reports as needed.
- VANS Footwear, Apparel and Accessories are produced globally and follow the highest standards for global responsible sourcing.
- Daily tasks include - managing data, adding/deleting vendors, coordinating audits, reviewing reports, communicating with stakeholders, monitoring factory status and providing support and training to VANS teams.
- The Factory Compliance Analyst will also coordinate data collection, documentation projects, reporting and analytics for multiple VF Brands as and when needed.
- The position will be supported by the Global Responsible Sourcing Manager.
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Held: A Bachelor's degree in social science, supply chain management or related field.
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 3-5 years apparel/footwear industry experience in sourcing, social compliance and/or in field audit.
- Candidates with exposure to working in the industry in north and central America region preferred.
- General experience in the supply chain field of apparel and footwear will be considered a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and report presentation skills including computer skills in mainly database, spread sheets and power-point.
- Ability to work independently, but a team player who can collaborate productively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects and programs.
- Fluent English