Founded June 20th, 2012 Hire Society is a privately owned, fully licensed, bonded and insured Recruitment & Consulting firm. Our expertise lies in staffing permanent positions within our client’s private homes, C-level executive offices, and luxury brands. With locations in NYC, the Hamptons and Palm Beach, we are exactly where our clients need us to be at all times.We offer contingency and retained search services for our clients, as well as consulting and training for each of our candidates. Hire Society does not advertise; 100% of our clients come to us through word of mouth referral.
Disruptive and edgy start-up menswear brand seeks an organized and motivated Hostess/Coordinator to serve as the “face” and the “link” between the retailers and the clients, as well as oversee the showroom’s smooth operation through calendar management, coordination and daily upkeep with clients. The position consist of a five-day workweek from Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:00pm, with flexibility as needed. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and hospitality skills with the ability to anticipate the clients needs. The candidate will act as the first point of contact, coordinating calendars, stocking and supplying the studio. Interest in Fashion as PLUS.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
•Act as gatekeeper for studio
•General administrative support screening and answering incoming calls and taking detailed messages
•Scheduling all client and retailers appointment
•Maintaining a busy and complex calendar with constant communication and follow-up
•Handling showroom supplies on a weekly basis including beverages
•Ensure common areas are clean, neat and organized.
•Greeting and welcoming clients
•Handling special requests and related duties
•Additional Hostess and Coordinator duties as requested
- Minimum 4 year degree from accredited college or university
- Minimum 1 - 2+ years related experience working in Fashion or Hospitality in a similar role or capacity
- Previous experience in Fashion a STRONG plus
- Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal; excellent problem solver
- Proficiency in both Microsoft Office and Mac iOS 10, as well as iPhone systems
- Utmost discretion in all aspects of the job; both business and personal
- Detail oriented with exceptional task management skills and incredible patience
- Dedication to responsibilities; proactive and driven attitude; willingness to succeed at all costs
- Valid US work authorization