Fashion Interns For ny Multi-Line Showroom
Country : USA
State : New York
County : New York County
Town : NEW YORK
Category : Retail
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Starting date : August
Salary : unpaid
-Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
-Follow instructions and work well with team members.
-Proficient computer skills with great written communication skills.
-Confidence and strong customer service / telephone skills.
-Self-starter with an eagerness to learn.
- Assisting with sample management and merchandising the collections.
- Maintain an organized showroom appearance at all times.
- Assisting at the largest and most important fashion trade shows in NY (buyers come from all around the world).
-Road travel assisting at in-store boutique appointments.
- Calling and emailing buyers for appointments.
- Training for a potential position in wholesale.
- Responsibilities may be supplemented with special projects and tasks that may come up.
- Minimum of 3 weekdays -- college credit preferred but not required
We are looking for reliable, responsible, organized, and motivated candidates for IMMEDIATE HIRE - with the potential to transition to a full-time role!