Field Operations Loyalty Manager
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Marlborough
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Executes and achieves Customer Experience (CX) and TJX Rewards (TJXR) objectives by analyzing and maximizing chain performance trends and opportunities.
- Creates a strategic approach for self and the team to include purposeful and structured visits and measurement of impact.
- Builds relationships with SYF Regional Credit Sales Managers, coordinates and aligns on strategy, priorities and travel.
- Develops Zone Customer Experience Managers (ZCEM's) through consistent coaching and training
- Sets clear goals for the ZCEM's and provides ongoing feedback.
- Ensures the education and execution of all Company customer experience standards and programs to Field Leadership.
- Models and demonstrates effective and consistent communications with all levels of Field Leadership to build trust and provide ongoing support.
- Provides weekly update through strategy meetings with direct supervisor.
- Conducts a consistent cadence of communication with all ZCEM's to review results and align on strategies
- Provides quarterly business review of results and identify a strategic approach for continuous improvement and sustainability.
- Acts as a Field liaison to provide feedback to Home Office on VOC to improve execution to support process improvement.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Partnering with Marketing on marketing materials and roll out
Minimal Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years in a Field/Store leadership role
- Strong interpersonal/influencing/partnership skills
- Ability to lead teams and projects
- Strong collaboration skills
- Organizational alignment
- Ability to identify trends through analysis; agile thinker
- Travel is required
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff - competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Operations Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Process, Operations, Management, Marketing