Field Sales Director, West
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Proactive Business Leadership: Continuous strengthening of regional and retailer business understanding, leveraging data analytics to maximize internal and external negotiations, achieving seasonal retail sales goals, brand rank and share targets while improving ROI. Regularly analyze business and communicate key successes, opportunities and future potential risks to VP, US Field Luxury and Department Store Channel.
- Inspirational Organizational Leadership: Dynamic leadership of field teams. Coaching, developing and retaining teams to deliver/exceed business results.
- Collaboration: Ongoing Partnership with Multi-Functional teams (Sell-In, Education, Events, Marketing), proactive sharing with Channel Partners, representing Department Store Retail needs in seasonal business planning process.
- Communication: Drive solutions-focused and actionable communication from field to Corporate Teams and to retailers (help needed, promotional recaps, stock needs, market feedback, competitive intel, etc.)
- Stewardship Compliance: Sales strategies executed in-line with Coty US Luxury Strategies. Accountability to Brand Equity/Fashion House/ Retailer Guidelines. Accountability to be in line with all budgets issued to drive retail sales and brand visibility.*Key Performance Indicators:
- Retail $ / % vs Goal (with disproportionate Top Door Acceleration)
- Brand Rank / Regional Market Share
- In Store Budgets deployed on-time and managed within +/- 2% monthly accuracy
- Compliance to call cycle (Field visits 80% of the time)
- Ensure adherence to policy for scheduling and paying 3rd party Brand Ambassadors
- T&E Management within +/- 2% seasonal accuracy
- Monthly performance reviews & coaching discussions w/Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives
- Develop measurable action plans and track progress.
- Ensure adherence of Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives call cycles & call guidelines
- Negotiate seasonal Space and Location by door alongside Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives
- Visual Week/KCP/Retailer Event/Launch Retail $ vs Goal and In-Store Merchandising vs Expectation
- Everyday + Merch Space / Location (>= corp directive)
- Holiday Gift Set % Sell-Through
FIELD SALES DIRECTOR, WEST
Coty Inc's US Department Store Field Sales Director is responsible for delivering sales goals within his/her regions (*detailed KPIs listed below) with disproportionate growth in top cities and top doors.by executing marketing calendars of each retailer, hiring and developing Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives while efficiently managing fiscal budgets and strengthening regional account penetration and joint business planning.
The US Department Store Channel Field Sales Director also owns critical organizational expectations - leading, developing, and inspiring a diverse team of Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives to deliver flawless execution, every day.
The Field Sales Director - West Coast will be point person and liaison between Dillard's Sell in and Field sell thru teams.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred
- Intermediate Computer Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous team leader experience.
- Preferred 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience: 2+ years' experience as a Regional Sales Director
- Exceptional management, organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Proven knowledge of industry trends and best practices and ability to work across functional areas.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time, including out of state travel. Required to work from a home office. This position allows for one office day per week.