Finance Business Analyst
Country : United Kingdom
State : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Analyse, document and propose solutions for technically complex business areas
- Prepare functional specifications
- Analyse and document business processes
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from stakeholders
- Be the link between stakeholders, development team and any third party IT supplier, throughout the development lifecycle
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders
- Gather Business Requirements for IT projects
- Working with the Technical Architect to help develop system designs
- Create Business Requirements documentation - high level and low level and explain/communicate those to all business and IT interested parties
- Create Functional Specification documents
- Assess the impact of changing requirements
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess for both technical and business suitability.
- Produce Test Scenarios and work with the Quality Assurance analyst.
- Facilitate training sessions with end users on the new system.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and use cases
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing requirements and functional specifications
- Experience with Usability, Wireframes, User Journeys, Use Cases
- Ideally would have experience in writing User Manuals and providing training to users
- Develop an understanding of the business issues and data challenges of the IT platforms and AllSaints' organisation
- Assist in the preparation of user and system test plans based on business requirements; design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- Able to deal with stakeholders at all levels and ideally have experience in assessing the cost of various technical solutions and where relevant suggesting suitable alternative solutions
- Experience using Netsuite preferable but not essential