Country : USA
State : South Carolina
County : York County
Town : Fort Mill
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Organize and review weekly/monthly forecasts of labor, productivity and other G&A expenses from distribution centers (including capital).
- Oversee daily and weekly reporting on production, volume forecasts, workload and productivity. Handle exceptions and issues with reporting including updating production for updated merchant volume targets.
- Drive the annual budget and five-year planning process including capacity models, merchant volume projections and occupancy. Develop assumptions for DC expenditures and validate reasonableness of results.
- Act as the liaison between Distribution Operations and our vendor network for consumable supplies. Work through contract negotiations, quality control and monitor service level expectations.
- Provide direction during the month close and quarterly close processes including reviewing variance analysis and exception reports and provide recommendations.
- Lead and develop a team of Finance professionals that support financial related activities. This includes individual development, team progression and organizational improvement initiatives.
Finance Managers (3)
- Analysis and Judgment
- Organizational Development
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
- Drives for Results
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- BS/BA in accounting or finance (MBA or CPA preferred).
- 10 years' experience in large distribution center or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proven leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in logistics, distribution and inventory/retail systems is desired.
- Highly proficient communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Strong working knowledge of internal controls.
- Ability to adapt efficiently to changing priorities.
- Travel required to multiple sites (50% in most months)PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ADA:
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Routine deadlines; usually sufficient lead time; variance in work volume seasonal and predictable; priorities can be anticipated; some interruptions are present; travel or other inconveniences have advance notice; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.