Finance Director, Joint Venture - King Kylie
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
FINANCE - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
We are looking for a Finance Director to support the goals of the Joint Venture (JV) business and its partnerships with the CEO of Kylie Beauty, Coty's Chief Digital Officer, Transition Lead, and Accounting Firm. This position is responsible for consolidation, validation, and reporting of the actuals and forecast, providing insights and variance analysis of the results, leading forecast creation, supporting analysis for product and distribution expansion, liaison to Coty for all financial aspects of the JV. THE ROLEIn this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization's needs including the preparation of periodic budget forecasts in accordance with the Business Partners.
- Leading financial analysis models for new product innovation launches, including brand strategy, portfolio optimization, SKU rationalization, and special editions.
- Leading financial analysis for new customer expansion including new geographies, channels, and categories.
- Analyzing monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows).
- Assisting in preparing year-end books for audit.
- Ensuring operational compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations for any necessary entities.
- Responding to inquiries from staff regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement, and grant reporting requests.
- Leading local integrations efforts for all finance related topics, including movement to the new corporate structure, compliance (SOX), and link of reporting to Coty systems.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required, CPA is a plus.
- 10 years of FP&A or Finance experience with understanding of month-close process and how it impacts P&L and B/S.Desirable:
- Self-motivated with a high level of transparency and integrity, enjoy working in fast evolving business environment.
- Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to allow them to work effectively with the third-party Business Partners.
- Strong ability to work independently and dive into details with little or no team support.
- Fluent in English.