Finance Director - Pvh Corp
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Somerset County
Town : Bridgewater Township
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work cross functionally with department leaders to ensure informed financial decision making
- Create strategic frameworks and methodologies to drive critical financial decisions
- Answer high priority analytical questions to drive better understanding of business value drivers and identify areas of opportunity
- Lead reporting on business and financial metrics including technology and portfolio health, change drivers, financial drivers and industry comparisons.
- Develop Senior level dashboards and reporting presentations
- Provide significant support and oversee our monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning, analysis and budgeting processes
- Lead a proactive, collaborative partnership between TPG Finance and the PVH Brands
- Provide guidance to staff to assist them in seeing the "big picture" in order to effectively communicate the areas of focus to the department heads.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness through continuous improvement.
- Maintain and execute adequate internal controls for area and update Sarbanes-Oxley control narratives as needed.
- Clearly communicate messages that link business issues, financial results, and strategy at the executive level.
- Oversee a Finance team of 5 associates
- Strategy & Development, Financial Modeling, metrics and analytics.
- Minimum four year degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who challenges the status-quo.
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship-building and influence skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong leadership skills and commitment to developing team members.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across multiple functions.
- Superior Excel financial modeling skills and strong understanding of financial system databases