Finance Manager, Strategic Enterprise Capabilities
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
What you will work on:
- Strategic finance partner for the SEC providing support across the program in varying capacities. Actively interpret and review financial results with leadership, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses
- Lead the preparation of timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against program plan, budget and forecast
- Lead the preparation and facilitation of cost activities for month, quarter and year-end close processes as well as AOP, CSR and Budget cycles.
- Lead efforts to identify, drive and track efficiency/productivity opportunities within the program
- Develop high profile, influential relationships across teams, functions and dimensions of the business.
- Provide daily management and support for direct reports. Deliver ongoing coaching, feedback and career development for team members
What we are looking for:
Looking for an individual who embodies the following competencies:
- Ability to Deliver Results - Nike's success is dependent on people who can get results. This role requires the individual to be proactive, accountable, and goal-oriented. They must stay organized while managing multiple projects and demonstrate a clear understanding of the outcomes and deliverables.
- Drive Action with Integrity - Nike requires positive people who strive to do their best and know what it means to "Do the Right Thing." Employees must demonstrate integrity, fairness, respect, openness and honesty. This role requires initiative and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Ability to Champion and Embrace Change - Optimistic, enthusiastic employees who welcome change allow Nike to evolve quickly and often. This role is in the epi-center of Nikes Digital Transformation and the role is constantly changing. Flexibility is critical.
- Strong Communication Skills - Clear communication leads to clear understanding. This means choosing the right message medium and using active listening skills. Balancing the need to seek information with the need to be understood and the ability to communicate effectively in varied settings is a required skill.
- 6+ years of experience managing over $100M operating budget, financial analysis, cost accounting, and/or P&L management
- Experience with program-based budgets, projects and project financials preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with SAP or similar enterprise system preferred
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in ambiguous environments and demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Standout, positive attitude and enthusiasm to drive operational results
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check