Freelance Ecommerce Operations Program Manager (sf)
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : SAN FRANCISCO
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Freelance Ecommerce Operations Program Manager
Support the brand in the Associate Program Manager role, focusing on online product presentation, product catalog management, pipeline coordination, and cross-functional communication. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the eCommerce Operations team, supporting the pipeline needs of the website. You’ll be an expert in the product photography pipeline, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Associate Program Manager will work within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
• Strong sense of urgency, accountability, self-motivation, and drive. Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership for quality of work as well as drive cross-functional partners a team towards deadlines and success.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail is a must.
• Experience calendaring with software, web-based tools, and regular reporting (Outlook, Smartsheet, Excel, etc).
• Understanding of retail, marketing, merchandising, and ecommerce vernacular.
• Basic understanding of information hierarchy and appreciation for data hygiene will invariably contribute to success in this role.
• Interest in web production, release processes, and website tools and technologies.
• Experience with any of the following are a plus: apparel, consumer goods, maintaining a large product catalog database, product/sample management.
???????San Francisco, California 94158