Freelance Print Purchasing Coordinator
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Print Purchasing Coordinator Temp
End: 5 weeks (with potential for extension)
• Develop specifications for vendor bidding on the printing and mailing of 1-4 color projects – including large format / catalogs/ mailers/ gift cards and other marketing
• Review bids with Sr. Manager and award projects to vendors
• Act as back up to Sr. Manager to order stock for catalogs
• Recommend paper stocks and sizes to Creative and Marketing Departments
• Create and keep up to date-purchase orders for the release of projects to vendors.
• Reconcile purchase orders against final vendor invoices. Communicate with vendors if discrepancies /inquiries.
• Work with Advertising Business Office (Financial Department) to update status of purchase orders, review expense reports.
• Attend monthly financial closing meeting to determine final costs, approvals, and accruals for marketing expenses.
• Enter budgets in database system.
• Provide financial information to Marketing personnel
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferred 1-2 years related experience
• Excellent computer skills including MS Word and Excel
• Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced, challenging digital environment
• Desire and demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent time and project management with exceptional attention to detail"