Full Stack Developer
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Morris County
Town : PARSIPPANY-TROY HILLS
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Coding and developing new micro services and APIs that adhere to the API first application standards and reporting the status to the project leads on a regular basis through weekly status reports and daily stand up meetings.
- Writing test scripts that can be automated and embedded within the development life cycle to actively promote and enforce test driven development.
- Collaborating with L3 (ITSC) application support and L2 support teams to support the applications in production post deployment
- Constantly innovating and providing feedback on application status post go live, looking for opportunities to improve and present design and solution options for enhancing the performance and scale of multiple applications within Retail AIS group.
- Constantly updating the API and Application Design artifacts in Confluence and sharing the same with other technical team members.
- Periodically support Application Deployment and Change Management activities by collaborating with Dev Ops and Release Management teams with Retail AIS practice. Contributing towards the Retail AIS center of excellence by developing tangible software products that will drive the group towards self sufficiency and improved operational efficiency
- Experience with Design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user design
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
- Test driven development (TDD) incorporated into development process Hands on experience with Java/JEE, dot Net, Node, python Preferred
- Meaningful development experience in modern web frameworks
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills
- Experience building restful APIs and Web services
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Agile principles and executing Agile methods
- Experience with deploying container-based cloud applications and CI/CD pipeline tools
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working as part of a global team, as well as working independently and taking ownership
- Adaptive to ambiguity and willing to change in a fast-paced environment