Full-Time Loss Prevention Supervisor
Country : USA
State : Mississippi
Town : Southaven
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Do you love . . . investigating losses from beginning to end?
Are you energized . . . by teaching and training fellow associates on how to prevent shortage?
Do you enjoy . . . working with a cross functional team of executives and leaders of a store?
DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT EFFECTIVE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LOSS PREVENTION PROGRAMS
- Identifies theft trends within assigned location
- Develops and implements theft prevention strategies to reduce exposure
- Develops and implements store awareness programs addressing theft, safety, inventory and shortage control
- Oversees the stores Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) and product protection programs
- Conducts internal investigations in compliance with Kohl's guidelines
- Conducts surveillance and apprehension in compliance with Kohl's guidelines.
- Conducts operational audits to ensure best practice complianceASSESS AND MAINTAIN EFFECTIVE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STORE LOSS PREVENTION PROGRAMS
- Assesses operational and shortage control procedures
- Communicates assessment results to store management
- Conducts inspections to ensure store is in compliance with Kohl's policies and procedures
- Works to create a culture of honesty and impression of control in the storeDEVELOP AND SUPERVISE LOSS PREVENTION ASSOCIATES
- Supervises Loss Prevention Officers and Loss Prevention Service Specialists
- Maintains customer service awareness
- Communicates new and updated policies
- Recruits and trains new LP Associates
- Provides input to DLPM on performance and disciplinary issues of associates and provides additional input to DLPM for associate performance appraisals
- Prior experience in Loss Prevention or educational background in Loss Prevention, security or law enforcement
- Knowledge of surveillance and apprehension techniques
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Microsoft Word, Excel and various other computer programs