Full-Time Loss Prevention Supervisor
Country : USA
State : Colorado
County : Mesa County
Town : Grand Junction
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Do you love . . . investigating losses from beginning to end?
Are you energized . . . by teaching and training fellow associates on how to prevent shortage?
Do you enjoy . . . working with a cross functional team of executives and leaders of a store?
DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT EFFECTIVE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LOSS PREVENTION PROGRAMS
- Identifies theft trends within assigned location
- Develops and implements theft prevention strategies to reduce exposure
- Develops and implements store awareness programs addressing theft, safety, inventory and shortage control
- Oversees the stores Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) and product protection programs
- Conducts internal investigations in compliance with Kohl's guidelines
- Conducts surveillance and apprehension in compliance with Kohl's guidelines.
- Conducts operational audits to ensure best practice complianceASSESS AND MAINTAIN EFFECTIVE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STORE LOSS PREVENTION PROGRAMS
- Assesses operational and shortage control procedures
- Communicates assessment results to store management
- Conducts inspections to ensure store is in compliance with Kohl's policies and procedures
- Works to create a culture of honesty and impression of control in the storeDEVELOP AND SUPERVISE LOSS PREVENTION ASSOCIATES
- Supervises Loss Prevention Officers and Loss Prevention Service Specialists
- Maintains customer service awareness
- Communicates new and updated policies
- Recruits and trains new LP Associates
- Provides input to DLPM on performance and disciplinary issues of associates and provides additional input to DLPM for associate performance appraisals
- Prior experience in Loss Prevention or educational background in Loss Prevention, security or law enforcement
- Knowledge of surveillance and apprehension techniques
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Microsoft Word, Excel and various other computer programs
Pay Starts At: $18.50
Kohl's offers a variety of benefits to associates depending on full-time/part-time status and work hours, including: WORK LIFE BALANCE (PTO, Vacation Buy Program, Parental Leave), HEALTH & WELLNESS (Medical, Dental, Vision and other short and long term disability programs, Emergency health and wellness programs such as Accident Protection Plans, Critical Illness Plans and more), SAVINGS & RETIREMENT BENEFITS (401k, Flexible Spending Accounts and associate discount programs with Kohl's partners), INSURANCE PROGRAMS (Life Insurance for you, your family or your pet, as well as other protection programs), and LIFE EVENTS (Legal and adoption assistance benefits).