General Manager, Partner Management, Americas
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Key Accountabilities include:
- Internal/Partner Strategic Alignment
- Partner Group Strategy Deployment and Performance Management
- Alignment of Investment Requests and Financial Performance
- Capability Development
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Critical Product/Functional Issue Resolution
- Partner Strategic Planning Calendar (Partner Strategy Deployment Meetings, QBR's, etc)_
You'll also be responsible for providing overall leadership and oversight for the cross-functional Partner Management Offices based in Beaverton, Brazil, and Argentina.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of directly related experience or an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Proven understanding of and experience in many facets of Manufacturing, Sourcing, Planning, and Product Development.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in a Manufacturing or Product Creation environment.
- Knowledge of the Apparel source base and manufacturing capabilities.
- Ability to create strategy and build business plans to support Global APEQ priorities.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work effectively across the matrix
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders cross functionally at our World Headquarters, European Headquarters, and in Asia.
- Experience providing leadership and direction across a large and diverse team.