Global Compliance Analyst
Country : USA
State : North Carolina
County : Guilford County
Town : Greensboro
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
- Defines and implements corporate policy and process for internal and supply chain compliance
- Mitigates operational and reputational risk arising from ordinary business and contract production
- Advises cross-functional leadership on priority compliance exposures & requirements
The Analyst is responsible for developing, documenting, and deploying Global Compliance systems and processes across Centric Brands business units and the global supplier base.
- Serve as administrator of the compliance data management system, including supplier onboarding/maintenance, data integrity/comparability, and user support
- Manage documentation and publication of SOPs related to Centric Brands and licensor social/environmental, product safety, and regulatory compliance programs
- Serve as liaison between Global Compliance and third-party service providers, including research/inquiries, assessment scheduling, technical assistance, and systems development
- Develop and implement program-related reporting methodologies and tools
- Similar projects and duties, as required
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a corporate setting, preferably in a large, multinational organization
- Substantial experience with process design, documentation, and implementation in a corporate setting
- Demonstrated experience with database management, data analysis, and visual representation of data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including in a training capacity
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs, particularly Excel; Tableau experience a plus
- Experience in the social/environmental, product safety, or regulatory compliance fields preferred
Centric Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.