Global Compliance Associate
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
- Administration of Centric Brands, licensor, and customer social and environmental compliance programs;
- Execution of state and federal regulatory compliance requirements; and
- Consultation with Centric Brands business units on evolving industry risks and response.
The Associate will support the execution of Centric Brands, licensor, and customer social and environmental compliance programs by coordinating the factory audit and remediation process, liaising with licensor and customer counterparts, and keeping Centric Brands business units apprised of progress.
- Review factory audit reports and log findings in the Global Compliance database
- Convert factory audit results from equivalent industry standards to associated Centric Brands risk ratings
- Work with suppliers to remediate non-compliance findings, collect evidence, and close audit records
- Represent Centric Brands in communications with licensors and customers on compliance requirements
- Collaborate with Centric Brands business units to resolve compliance-related questions and concerns
- Escalate priority issues to Global Compliance leadership for prompt resolution
- Research industry developments and emerging compliance risks with relevance to Centric Brands business
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a corporate setting, preferably in a large, multinational organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and work accuracy
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience in the social and environmental compliance, social responsibility, or sustainability fields preferred
Centric Brands is an equal opportunity employer.