Global Digital Marketing Analytics & Business Insights Analyst
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
- Build from the ground up a new approach to digital analytics for the brand marketing team with focus on paid media and organic social media
- Partner with performance marketing, digital media agency, and data labs to create a digital media forecasting approach
- Create full-funnel digital marketing dashboard to connect brand efforts to performance in partnership with the e-commerce team
- Develop effective and efficient report out cadence to key stakeholders to enhance data focused decision making for our overall marketing efforts
- Maximize digital media agency's analytics output to integrate into larger insights strategy
- Bring daily insights to digital marketing team to help optimize campaign planning, content strategy and help prioritize efforts to achieve most effective customer acquisition & retention strategy
- Assess current analytics aggregation process across global teams, establishing optimized process and documentation
- Responsible for all day to day analytics reporting and insights development, including campaigns, platforms & content
- Develop & lead presentations and communication to larger the organization and relevant partners
- Explore new opportunities for insights in partnership with Sr. Director around the areas of purchasing funnel analysis, 360 marketing impact, and deep dives across platform, placement, targeting & creative strategy
- Partner with 10 international markets to develop key performance indicators & goals to improve their digital marketing impact across digital paid media and organic social
- Assess social listening
- Partner with Tapestry Data Labs team to leverage their investment and tools being developed for other brands
- 5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing analytics, ideally within the retail industry
- Strong project management and analytics skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with focus on delivering results
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to partner with multiple cross functional teams
- Advanced Excel skills - VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Expert in data platform tools including - Google Analytics, DOMO, All Social Platform Analytics Tools
- Strong data visualization skills
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.