Global Supply Planner
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Travis County
Town : Austin
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the supply, inventory, and factory balancing for our finished goods products.
- Partner closely with Demand Planners and factories to ensure the company sales requirements for product are met on a timely basis at optimum inventory levels.
- Ensure global replenishment is at target stock levels.
- Forecast, place and maintain purchase orders to provide the right product at the right place and the right time.
- Data analysis and reporting responsibilities.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning, Brand Management, Fossil East, IT and Logistics
- 3+ years of supply planning
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with SAP AFS, SAP SNP and SAP BW is strongly preferred
- Strong technical skills in Google Sheets, MS Excel and other MS office tools
- Proven success with collaboration across multiple teams
- Ability to prioritize and meet timelines